Latitude 64 Trainer Lite Disc Golf Basket
- 24 ZINC-COATED CHAINS for high visibility and tournament quality practice without sacrificing durability.
- 1 MINUTE ASSEMBLY, NO TOOLS NEEDED - quick set up and take down for on-the-go practice or easy storage
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE - 16 kg assembled weight ensures comfortable carrying and transportation
- STURDY, ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION with included ground stakes ensure quality practice on any surface
- STANDARD HEIGHT AND SIZE - built to PDGA basket specifications for practice that translates to the course
Latitude 64° works hard every day to develop and produce equipment for players on all levels of Disc Golf. Some players don’t have the funds or need for a Pro Competition basket but still want to put in the hours of putting to take them to the next level.
For these players we offer the Trainer Lite disc golf basket. This is an easy and affordable putting practice solution. The Trainer Lite is a close relative to our higher-end baskets with the positive difference of being lighter to move around in your own back yard or even take on the road.
24 zinc-coated chains around a heavy-duty metal center pole keeps the Trainer Lite standing up well in relation to its weight. Weighing only 16 kilo, the Trainer Lite can be fully assembled in less than a minute so you can spend your time on playing instead of handling heavy hardware. The Trainer Lite offers great portability and practice potential, standing firmly with the aid of the included ground stakes.
For disc golfers on the hunt for a great combination of low weight and ease of use this is the perfect choice.
5mm zinc-coated double chains (12 inner, 12 outer)
Basket height is 132 cm (52 inches)
Basket cage measures 66 cm (26 inches) in diameter
1.5" heavy-duty metal pole with black powder coating
16 kg (35 lbs.) assembled
No tools necessary for assembly